STOP THE MINISINK COMPRESSOR STATION
Millennium Pipeline a Natural Gas Company has plans to build a 12,260hp Gas Compression Station in the middle of a residential area in Westtown. This is the same company found to have many leaks and faulty welds in their existing pipes.
How does this affect you?
- Dangerous carcinogens flowing in the air and water posing a health risk, especially to children.
- Loud noise 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Pollutants and noise travelling up to 4 miles away
- Property values in the area plummeting with a potential ripple effect
- Transformation of our area into gas hub causing other pipelines to bulldoze through our backyards, streams, and forests to connect to the station.
- Transformation of our clean peaceful valley into an industrialized area
What Can You Do?
Protest at Town Hall Wednesday September 28 2:30pm
Our Legislators’ representatives will be coming to a meeting to discuss the issue. Show them that we don’t want this here . 20 Roy Smith Road Westtown
Attend Minisink Planning Board Meeting Town Hall 7:00pm. Let our town representatives know that they cannot approve Millenniums plans
Sign the online petition at www.thepetitionsite.com search Minisink.
Follow us on our Facebook Page: Stop The Minisink Compressor Station